The program is projected to become the Reform (Tajdid) and Multicultural (Keindonesiaan) Minded Study Program of Islamic Family Law, which is prestigious in Southeast Asia in 2030.
1. Providing the effective undergraduate study focusing on Islamic Family Law.
2. Advancing high quality research and scientific publications in the field of Islamic Family Law based on the perspective of reform (tajdid) and multiculturalism (keindonesiaan).
3. Developing the program of social empowerments that closely relate to the field of law, Islamic law and Islamic Family Law.
1. This program aims to produce scholars who have expertise and professional skills on law, Islamic law and Islamic Family Law. They would also have religious-moral integrity and leadership spirit.
2. This program intends to produce high quality research products and scientific publications in the field of law, Islamic law and Islamic Family Law.
3. This program aims to involve in the development of the quality of life of society through the strategic programs of social empowerment.
4. This program purposes to encourage the emergence of graduates having good perspective and commitment which are in line with the vision and mission of Muhammadiyah.